CamTrace VMS (video management system) is used in 15 countries with more than 10,000 sites, managing nearly 300,000 cameras worldwide ; and it is used on sites requiring a flawless system.
Urban sites, hospitals, banks, shops, airports, industrial sites: our products are adapted to all types of video surveillance and remote monitoring.
Why choose CamTrace?
- CamTrace software is easy to use: intuitive, ergonomic, multilingual.
- Responsive commercial and support team : direct landline calls (without waiting time), Whatsapp, or even remote control for support.
- CamTrace is compatible with all ONVIF cameras on the market and with the majority of older IP cameras.
- CamTrace integrates easily with your other software (access control, alarm…).
- CamTrace is expandable: you can increase the number of cameras in your installation by simply updating your license.
- If your site is equipped with coaxial cameras, a CamTrace server can easily keep the existing installation and make you migrate gradually to a “Full-IP” installation. You benefit from the advantages of CamTrace by easily modernising your existing installation.
- CamTrace is quick to install. You can turn a machine without OS into a powerful video surveillance server, in 10 minutes.
- Your installations are durable & the software is very reliable.
- We can customize the CamTrace software with your brand/logo (OEM).
- Need help? We help you : Support line (without waiting time). If needed : we can connect with Anydesk or Teamviewer.
- Numerous tools are integrated into CamTrace to facilitate the maintenance of your installations (example: email alert if hard disk is defective).
- We can advise you for your video surveillance projects or installations.
- We also offer training and certification so you can increase your skills with the CamTrace software.
Ask for your free CamTrace trial license
All features available. Trial licence is valid for 4 months
Choose an open, flexible, modern system
CamTrace offers an open and documented API. Exchange services & data between your CamTrace Server and other applications in your information system.
You want to install CamTrace on a different operating system or take snapshots of your machine status? Follow our guide and install your CamTrace Server on a virtual machine.
CamTrace has developed an architecture allowing the exchange of information with business applications.
The connectors offered by CamTrace facilitate this type of communication.
Monitor & operate with CamTrace Client :
Drag & Drop : create your views by dragging and dropping any item, in your CamTrace Client.
Customise : create groups and place your video streams as needed. Add your widgets and maps. You can also display video streams from multiple CamTrace servers on a single screen.
Maps : define sensitive areas. Open and view all cameras in a specific area in one click.
PTZ : control your cameras with your keyboard/mouse or joystick. Use predefined shortcuts on compatible joysticks.
HD videos : Three video streams are available per cameras, up to 4K resolution.