CamTrace VMS (video management system) is used in 15 countries with more than 10,000 sites, managing nearly 300,000 cameras worldwide ; and it is used on sites requiring a flawless system.
Urban sites, hospitals, banks, shops, airports, industrial sites: our products are adapted to all types of video surveillance and remote monitoring.
Why choose CamTrace?
- CamTrace software is easy to use: intuitive, ergonomic, multilingual.
- CamTrace is compatible with all ONVIF cameras on the market and with the majority of older IP cameras.
- CamTrace integrates easily with your other software (access control, alarm…).
- CamTrace is expandable: you can increase the number of cameras in your installation by simply updating your license.
- Benefit from a complete range of products: VMS, cameras, servers.
- If your site is equipped with coaxial cameras, a CamTrace server can easily keep the existing installation and make you migrate gradually to a “Full-IP” installation ! You benefit from the advantages of CamTrace by easily modernising your existing installation.
- CamTrace is quick to install. You can turn a bare machine into a powerful video surveillance server in 10 minutes.
- Your installations are durable & the software is very reliable.
- Numerous tools are integrated into CamTrace to facilitate the maintenance of your installations (example: email alert if hard disk is defective).
- We can give you advises for your video surveillance projects or installations.
- We also offer training and certification so you can increase your skills with the CamTrace software.
- You are on site and need help? You benefit from immediate technical support (you can call our direct landline -no delay of response-).
Request your free CamTrace trial license
All available features, valid for 4 months
Choose an open, flexible, modern system
CamTrace offers an open and documented API. Exchange services & data between your CamTrace Server and other applications in your information system.
You want to install CamTrace on a different operating system or take snapshots of your machine status? Follow our guide and install your CamTrace Server on a virtual machine.
CamTrace has developed an architecture allowing the exchange of information with business applications.
The connectors offered by CamTrace facilitate this type of communication.
CamTrace Client, for operation
Drag & Drop : place your views easily by dragging and dropping from any item in your CamTrace Client. Select your cameras from the list of video streams, from the events or from the snapshots menu.
Customise : create groups and place your video streams as needed, adding your widgets and maps. You can also display video streams from different CamTrace servers on a single screen.
PTZ : control your cameras with your keyboard/mouse or joystick. Compatible joysticks offer predefined shortcuts.
Shortcuts : use our keyboard shortcuts to operate quickly (changing video stream, full screen mode, information about the camera, automatic group construction…).
Adaptive : all views are responsive, and they fit all screen/video projector sizes. Cross-platform software for Windows/MAC/Linux.