Dedicated to video surveillance, CamTrace Video Management System is simple to install and use.
Very stable, multi-site and multi-server, it can manage an unlimited number of cameras.
Urban sites, hospitals, banks, shops, airports, industrial sites: our products are suitable for all types of video surveillance.
CamTrace is established in more than 15 countries with more than 10,000 sites, and manages nearly 300,000 cameras worldwide :
it is used on ultra-sensitive sites requiring a flawless system.
The CamTrace solution integrates a Linux-based OS optimised for video surveillance.
- Commercial and Support team with fluent english level
- Xubuntu-based (20.04.2) VMS with long term support -until 2023- (for CamTrace 9.15.3+ version)
- Simple & transparent pricing without hidden fees
- Installations which can run several years without reboot
- Intuitive and easy-to-use software, multi-site and multi-server
- Smooth mosaic views
- Advanced image wall management
- Define your supervision scenarios
- Integrate external data sources and metadata
- Find an event locally or remotely in a easily
- Replay a multi-site sequence synchronously
- Alarm reports in real time by email or SMS
- An interface for cash registers, access control, license plate recognition
- Monitoring the installation by the network
- Record in Full HD at 25 FPS, in 4K
- An optimized operating system and an application that can be installed very easily
- A pricing by camera
- An investment preserved in the event of material evolution
- Solution that can be used for telemonitoring
CamTrace trial licence
Try CamTrace for free (4 months)
CamTrace USB Key
The CamTrace USB key is a set of software allowing to transform a blank server, without operating system, into a powerful video surveillance server.
It contains all the necessary elements to build the video surveillance server :
The operating system, a relational database management system, a web server and the video application itself.
The installation is guided by a user-friendly menu : it requires 15 minutes to install or restore a complete system.
To install the CamTrace software on a computer of your choice you must verify that the chosen hardware is supported by Linux.