CamTrace VMS (video surveillance software), operating in 15 countries and managing 300,000 cameras worldwide, is :
- an open VMS that integrates into your information system, scalable and reliable,
- an extremely robust software architecture,
- exploitable via lifetime licences.
You can contact us for either :
- a quick demo (15 minuts) of our software,
- a free trial licence.
CamTrace trial licenses allow you to test the features of CamTrace VMS for 4 months. After this trial period, you can upgrade your trial license to an official license.
> Project Description
Describe your project. Please tell us :
- how do you want to use your installation (real-time monitoring? from a security station? on multiple sites?)
- the number of cameras of the project,
- the functionalities required for the project (license plate reading, hierarchical servers, etc.).
> Obtaining a trial licence
You will be contacted by our team in order to provide you with a free trial licence, valid for 4 months.
You will receive a reply within 48 hours of receiving your email.
You install the CamTrace VMS on your hardware.
Need help? You can read our documentation, in particular the USB Key Installation Guide and the QuickSetup Guide.
If you need further information, you can also contact our support team. We will answer you by email or phone; and can take over your installation remotely, if needed.
> You are satisfied with the product
Our team will send you a price quotation to convert your trial license into an official license.
Depending on your needs, you can :
- keep your installation/setting used during the trial license,
- reinstall your CamTrace VMS from scratch.
> If you are a new installer/reseller :
We will provide you a free 30-cameras licence (for your first installation). You can chose to use it for a client, or for internal usage.
Our Support Team will help you to install it (half-day Support offered) : it will guarantee that this first installation is made properly.
This licence is usable outside France only, and restricted to some territories and project : please contact us for more information.
> If you need help during this installation :
You can read our documentation, in particular the USB Key Installation Guide and the QuickSetup Guide.