In addition to the SIRION 16 video management software, Camtrace offers video-related business applications. We can carry out custom development if you have specific requirements or if SIRION 16 needs to be interfaced with your business software.
The CT-Parking is an application that makes it possible to respond to several issues related to the management of vehicles in a car park.
It is possible to raise alerts:
• When an unauthorized vehicle enters the site. Vehicles authorized to enter are whitelisted. Any other vehicle triggers an alert.
• When a vehicle follows another vehicle very closely before the barrier closes in order to enter or exit.
• When a vehicle parks improperly in a parking space.
• Time management for each vehicle: an alert is raised if a vehicle stays longer than x hours.
The CT-Archiver saves the recordings of the CT-Server. It is possible to configure the CT-Archiver so that it starts immediately, or on a given time slot.
This software is suitable for remote sites with low bandwidth. The use case is as follows:
• during the day, the CT-Archiver is in standby mode. Bandwidth is used by remote sites for business applications,
• at night, the CT-Archiver starts. It recovers, on each remote site, the recordings of the day in order to duplicate them at the head office. The bandwidth, on each site, is used by the CT-Archiver at night only.
The CT-Archiver Player is an ergonomic interface for replaying sequences saved by the CT-Archiver.
When the CT-Archiver duplicates the sequences, they are stored in a tree structure of folders : name-of-the-remote-site/camera/sequence. It can be tedious to navigate in this tree structure to replay these sequences with a multimedia player.
The CT-Archiver Player makes it possible to recover the file tree structure and to read the sequences easily, with ergonomics close to the CT-Client Player mode.